ACP presents ThinManager Roadshow
This power-packed event will feature ThinManager platform technology that modern manufacturers can use to more easily manage servers, clients and applications.
Find out why most centralized systems don’t actually offer the layer of management needed to truly reduce the amount of time you spend configuring and deploying OS’s, applications and user permissions to the modern plant floor. This brief presentation will focus on how ThinManager decreases the time you spend managing your system and increases your system availability. We will be highlighting time saving tools and techniques only achievable with the ThinManager platform.
The presentation includes a live demonstration that will show you:
- How to extend the VDI capabilities of platforms you already use like Citrix, VMWare, HyperV, and others.
- How to run multiple applications, even multiple HMIs, through one terminal, hassle free.
- How to integrate Mobile Device Management (MDM) and turn an iPad tablet into a fully managed thin client device.
- How to reduce the amount of time it takes to configure and deploy applications to terminals and/or users.
- How to make applications follow users from terminal to terminal within your environment.
- How to view a terminal from any other terminal on your network.
- How to view applications across multiple monitors in minutes, instead of hours and days.
- Learn how you can manage thin clients from multiple hardware vendors through one easy-to-use centralized management platform.
- Learn how to replace thin clients in less than 2 minutes with no loss of data.
Don’t miss this free event designed for the modern plant engineer!
Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm (lunch provided at 12:00)
Detroit – Wednesday, May 15th
Cleveland – Thursday, May 16th
Go to http://www.thinmanager.com/roadshow to register for this free event.
How to reach us:
Share this article: