Tired of nuisance alarms in your HMI/SCADA system? Learn how Wonderware Alarm Adviser can help.
- Are your operators able to quickly understand the alarm landscape in your SCADA system at any given time?
- Are you able to easily report on nuisance alarms, fleeting alarms, standing alarms and more?
- Are you able to look through a long list of alarms and quickly understand which should be dealt with first?
- Can you look at your alarm system and understand how different alarms are related to each other?
If you answered ‘no’ to any of these questions, it’s time to discover how Wonderware Alarm Adviser 2017 can extend your operational value.
Alarm Adviser 2017 is a web-based alarm analysis solution that provides:
- Expanded options for small InTouch Systems with Alarm Adviser Lite for InTouch.
- Scalable, customizable dashboards and metrics.
- Native connectivity to InTouch, System Platform, Clear SCADA and Citect SCADA.
- Interactive drill down to quickly isolate problems.
- Inbuilt Visual Alarm History Analysis to:
- Filter alarms for a given time period – by severity, time of day, day of week, plant area, alarm category.
- Zoom in on a specific time range.
- Create analysis reports for the most frequent, fleeting (short duration) and standing (long duration) alarms, and identify alarms that should be targeted first.
- Understand “Consequence” allowing the analysis of the correlation between alarms.
Ready to learn more?
‘Build it Better’ with Wonderware North by joining us for this free webinar to discover how Alarm Adviser can immediately add value to your alarm strategy and reporting.
Details and Free Registration:
Topic: Tired of nuisance alarms in your HMI/SCADA system?
Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Time: 4:00 pm EST
Click here to register for this free webinar.
How to reach us:
Share this article: