Can your Machine HMI do this?
Many machines and systems are delivered with a simplistic, proprietary minimally functional HMI or an HMI tightly tied to a single PLC brand (Programmable Logic Controller). The problem with these HMIs is that, due to cost restrictions, they do not have the feature set needed to operate the machine as an effective part of the whole production system. They are limited in functionality, communications capability and they enforce the islands of information paradigm because they do not integrate to the broader set of plant floor systems. They are truly stand-alone.
Not so with InTouch Machine Edition (ITME) from Wonderware! InTouch Machine Edition can directly replace any traditional panel-computer HMI and provide the functionality normally found in larger PC based HMI systems. It offers more than 240 communication drivers with connectivity to almost any control hardware. InTouch Machine Edition has rich visualization, scripting, security, alarming, trending and recipe management empowering the plant floor operator to do a better job. Companies in FDA regulated industries will benefit from features that are powerful enough to be used as part of a 21 CFR part-11 compliant solution. As with anything Wonderware, it is open and integrated into the broader Wonderware Portfolio (OEE, Operations, Quality…)
Can your machine HMI do this?
- Seamless Integration to the Wonderware System Platform – create, edit, manage and deploy machine centric HMIs from within your System Platform environment
- Share information between ITME and System Platform including integrated alarming
- The ability to be an active and integrated part of broader SCADA, OEE, Quality, MES implementations
- Seamless integration to the Wonderware Historian with built-in store and forward
- Over 240 built-in device drivers with the ability to connect to multiple different devices at one time including MQTT for IoT applications
- Multiple Thin Client options to easily extend the interface to web and mobile devices
- The ability to directly browse the tag database of several major PLC brands
- Ability to connect to any SQL database
- Multi-language support
- Import Wizard for FactoryTalk™ ME/SE applications to InTouch Machine Edition (graphical interface, communication interface, tags, etc.)
- Plus much much more…
How to reach us:
Share this article: