Combining Video, SCADA, Alarms & Events with Process Data for a Complete View of your Plant
Maintaining a thorough understanding of your overall process, equipment function, and operator efficiency can be a daunting task. IV&C Longwatch integrates visual information into your existing process control and automation systems, streamlining root cause analysis, downtime reduction, and the preservation of operational knowledge. Learn more about complete industrial video solutions, integration into SCADA & MES, and how customers in a variety of industries are using visual data to improve their operations.
Join us to discover these benefits of IV&C Longwatch:
- The ability to leverage existing or new cameras with Longwatch Software (Now with ONVIF Support)
- State of the art camera equipment for industrial and manufacturing environments
- Set up of automated video analysis that can drive system outputs
- Leverage an easy to use software environment to collect video information across virtually any camera system
- Capture what’s happening on HMI/Thin Client Screens as if you had a camera pointed right at the monitor
- Burn SCADA information and data directly onto video for a deeper understanding of your processes
- Automatically synchronize video feeds with SCADA alarms and event data
Join us for this free webinar to learn how you can incorporate existing camera systems into the only Manufacturing/Industrial centric video collection system on the market that was built to work with your existing SCADA and MES platforms… and Build it Better with Wonderware North!
Details and Free Registration:
Topic: Combining Video, SCADA, Alarms & Events with Process Data for a Complete View of your Plant
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm EST
Click here to register for this free webinar.
How to reach us:
Share this article: