InTouch Machine Edition (ITME) is the most comprehensive and powerful machine-centric HMI on the market. With significantly more features than traditional “panelview” style HMI products (enhanced security including 21 CFR part 11 compliant projects and support for Active Directory, scripting, basic reporting, trending, alarming, event management, recipes, more…), ITME also boasts incredible architectural flexibility in how it can be deployed and managed.
With InTouch Machine Edition you get:
– An easy to use interface to create powerful and flexible HMI client applications
– A Multi-Touch interface for any touchscreen enabled device
– Over 240 built-in device drivers with the ability to connect to multiple different devices at one time including MQTT for IoT applications
The ability to run across many operating systems:
– Windows Embedded Standard and Compact
– Windows Desktop/Server operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10
– Windows Server 2008, 2012
Multiple Thin Client options to easily extend the interface to web and mobile devices:
– Web Thin Client – Web Browser based (Internet Explorer only)
– Secure Viewer Thin Client – Executable Program (.EXE)
– Studio Mobile Access (SMA) – HTML5 Web Browser agnostic
– The ability to directly browse the tag database of several major PLC brands
– The ability to connect to any SQL database
– Multi-language support
– Plus much much more…
Join us for this free webinar for an introduction to the basics of InTouch Machine Edition and learn why it is the most powerful and flexible machine-centric HMI on the market.
Topic: An Introduction to InTouch Machine Edition (ITME)
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm EST
Click here to register for this free webinar.
How to reach us:
Share this article: