Designed to run on Windows Embedded operating environments, InTouch Machine Edition (ME) is built to be the perfect replacement for “Panel Views” and other proprietary panels. Additionally, InTouch ME provides the added scalability and tight integration with Wonderware Historian and Wonderware System Platform to become part of a truly integrated, end to end solution.
InTouch Machine Edition software has comprehensive features that make it easier for customers to integrate their information and automation systems. For example, it can directly replace a traditional proprietary panel-computer HMI while providing the functionality normally found in larger PC-based HMI systems; it offers more than 240 native communication protocols with connectivity to almost any control hardware; and its rich visualization, scripting, security, alarming, trending and recipe management functionality empowers plant operators to make better business decisions using real-time data.
InTouch® Machine Edition offers you the best of breed market leading software, with the global support of the world’s #1 HMI software supplier as the differentiator:
- Open and extensible architecture enabling you to add the features you need and when you need them
- Support for your PLC or controller with more than 240 protocols, OPC (client and server), and TCP/IP
- Highly integrated with Wonderware software including System Platform and the Wonderware Historian
- Bundled with 4.3” to 15.1” Panel PC platforms designed specifically to run InTouch Machine Edition
- End to end support by Wonderware and Wonderware North
Light weight, low cost and integrated to the Wonderware System Platform and Historian. InTouch ME is leaps and bounds above any other proprietary, disconnected machine HMI.
Want to learn more? See InTouch Machine Edition in the expo area at the 2015 Wonderware North Expo & Technical Conference.
How to reach us:
Share this article: