HMI Reports has been upgraded to Dream Report 4.5 for Wonderware. New features and even more capabilities against Wonderware Historian, the Wonderware Alarm Database, and now InTouch .lgh files
For customers that need to create and distribute reports with data from against a variety of sources, Wonderware Dream Report enables the design, scheduling and production of appealing and informative dynamic reports, all without requiring special IT or programming skills. Configuring reports is simple with drag-and-drop configuration within the Report Studio. The design Studio also gives customers ease-of-use features such as intelligent report objects and friendly dialog boxes.
Dream Report 4.5, the next step in the evolution of HMI Reports (following version 3.4), is an easy-to-use reporting solution enabling users to create reports from information from Wonderware data sources like InTouch (including LGH files) and Wonderware Historian, databases and other vendors’ HMIs. Reports can include Text, Data Tables, Pie Charts, Bar Charts, and XY Plot Charts. A web portal to distribute the reports over the Internet/intranet is also available.
New features include new seamless direct connectivity set to Wonderware products like Historian (all retrieval modes); InTouch (local or remote, using SuiteLink); InTouch LGH files (direct access and reporting) and WWALMDB (including alarm properties). There are new engineering tools (Quick Project Generation Wizard; Virtual Report Instances; Integrated ready-to-use templates for Industrial, Batch, Water, EPA reports) and interactive web reports (integrated filter objects in reports, drill-down capability and advances in manual data input and management).
- Reduce time & effort to create, distribute & revise reports
- Quickly and easily transform your InTouch or Historian data into great looking, information-filled reports
- Ease of use, drag & drop UI, no IT or programming skills
- Make reports available easily and securely to any authorized person with the built-in Web portal
- Tight integration to InTouch, with access to LGH file data
- Direct and seamless connectivity to Wonderware Historian
- Dream Report web portal enables users to easily create interactive web reporting application and if needed, easily integrate it into Wonderware Information Server
Dream Report helps significantly reduce report development time, simplifies report modifications, and empowers customers to transform raw data into great looking, information-filled reports. Custom reports can be created easily, quickly and inexpensively, with scheduling tools to help deliver reports to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Please contact our sales staff to learn more about Dream Report 4.5.
We’re happy to help.