Application Consultant for the technical team at one of the world’s largest Wonderware automation distributorships, with a progressive/casual work atmosphere. Limited travel requirements.
Openings currently in the Indianapolis, Boston and Philadelphia regions.
- Expert Product Technical Support (50%): Supporting customers with the Wonderware Suite of products both over the telephone and at the customer site. Utilize skills in Wonderware application development, basic scripting, MS SQL and MS Windows operating systems to solve problems and create solutions.
- Application Assistance (25%): Provide application assistance (in-house or at customer site) directly to customers, making modifications to existing applications as well as providing assistance with new application design, system architecture and system start up.
- Training (10%): Provide training to end users in all Wonderware software products. This training may take place at the customer site or at any of Wonderware North’s training centers located throughout Central and Northeast US.
- Other tasks (15%) Providing support to the Sales Team in the form of demo applications, customer presentations and custom application design/Continuous education in the form of training courses, product beta testing, and corporate sales events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have System Control Engineering Experience with Wonderware software products — primarily System Platform(ArchestrA).
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft technology experience preferred – MS SQL Server, Windows Administration, Remote Desktop Services and Virtualization.
- Technical training experience a plus.